PLF80 2 Speed Reduction CNC Plasma Cutting Machinery Gearbox
-Planetary gearbox is a widely used industrial product, which can reduce the speed of motor and increase the output torque. Planetary reducer can be used as supporting parts in lifting, excavation, transportation, construction and other industries.
-Single stage :12,16,20,25,28,35,40,50,70
-Net Weight: 3.1Kg
-Conpments of the gearbox
Transmission Type: Planetary power transmission type
Material : Gear ring 42CrmoTi
Flange Aluminum casting
Output shaft 40Crmo
Output type:PLE round falnge output
PLF square flange output
ZPLE right angle round flange output
ZPLF right angle square flange output
Backlash: Spur gearbox CHINAMFG : <7 arcmin
Spur gearbox 2 stage : <12 arcmin
Helical gearbox CHINAMFG : <3 arcmin
Helical gearbox CHINAMFG : <5 arcmin
Low noise and high quality.
FOCUS is an automation & drive focused global company, providing global customers with control, display, drive and system solutions & other related products and services, under the support of its excellent electrical and electronic technology as well as strong control technical force.
We provide and develop perfect products and solutions according to different requirement of the industry. Our products have been used and applied successfully in packing, printing, textiles, plastic injection, elevator, machine tool, robot,wood cutting, stone carving, ceramic, glass, paper making industry, crane, fan & pump, new energy resources etc.
FOCUS, your professional electrical partner !
-Payment & Package & Delivery
( T/T , Western union, Paypal , L/C and so on )
( Small gearbox use carton package, Big gearbox use wooden box package )
( By International Express, By Air , By Sea )
|Motor, Machinery, Agricultural Machinery
|Hardened Tooth Surface
|Conical – Cylindrical Gear
Case Studies: Successful Implementations of Agricultural Gearboxes
Several case studies highlight the successful integration of agricultural gearboxes in farming machinery:
- Case Study 1: Tractor Versatility
A farm in the Midwest implemented tractors equipped with adjustable gearboxes. The gearboxes allowed the tractors to seamlessly switch between plowing, planting, and harvesting tasks. The ability to customize speed and torque ratios improved efficiency and reduced the need for multiple machines.
- Case Study 2: Orchard Management
An orchard in California utilized specialized gearboxes in its mechanized harvesters. These gearboxes facilitated controlled movement and precise positioning of the harvesters among trees. The adaptability of the gearboxes enabled the harvesters to navigate the orchard’s uneven terrain while minimizing damage to trees and fruit.
- Case Study 3: Precision Planting
A farm in Europe integrated precision planting machinery with gearboxes that offered adjustable gear ratios. This allowed for precise control over seed placement and depth. The gearboxes played a vital role in achieving uniform crop emergence and optimizing seed-to-soil contact.
- Case Study 4: Multi-Tasking Implements
A farming cooperative in Australia utilized multi-tasking implements equipped with versatile gearboxes. These implements could seamlessly switch between tasks such as plowing, harrowing, and fertilizing. The gearboxes’ ability to manage torque and speed ratios ensured optimal performance across various tasks.
- Case Study 5: Soil Conservation
A farm in Africa adopted gearboxes in its soil conservation practices. By attaching specialized implements with adjustable gearboxes to their tractors, the farm effectively controlled soil erosion and improved water infiltration rates. The gearboxes allowed for precise adjustments based on soil type and slope.
These case studies illustrate the impactful role of agricultural gearboxes in enhancing efficiency, versatility, and productivity across a spectrum of farming applications.
Handling Varying Torque Demands with Agricultural Gearboxes
Agricultural gearboxes are designed to handle the varying torque demands associated with different tasks in farming operations. The torque requirements can vary based on factors such as the type of task, the soil conditions, the terrain, and the machinery’s speed. Agricultural gearboxes are equipped with features that allow them to adapt to these varying torque demands:
- Gear Ratio Selection: Agricultural gearboxes often come with multiple gear ratios, allowing operators to select the appropriate ratio for the task at hand. Lower gear ratios provide higher torque for tasks that require more force, such as plowing or tilling, while higher gear ratios offer higher speeds for tasks like mowing or transporting.
- Torque Multiplier: Some agricultural gearboxes are designed with torque multipliers that enhance the torque output from the engine to the wheels or implement. These multipliers are engaged when higher torque is needed, helping the machinery handle heavy loads or challenging terrain.
- Adjustable Speeds: Many agricultural gearboxes allow operators to adjust the speed of the machinery to match the torque requirements of the task. This flexibility is essential for tasks that involve both high-torque, low-speed operations and high-speed operations with lower torque needs.
- Power Take-Off (PTO) Options: Agricultural gearboxes often feature power take-off mechanisms that enable the transfer of power from the engine to attached implements. These mechanisms can be designed to provide varying torque outputs to suit different implements, such as rotary tillers, balers, or pumps.
The ability of agricultural gearboxes to handle varying torque demands is crucial for ensuring efficient and effective farming operations. By offering adjustable gear ratios, torque multipliers, and adaptable speeds, these gearboxes empower farmers to optimize their machinery’s performance based on the specific requirements of each task.
Power Transmission in Farming Equipment with Agricultural Gearboxes
Agricultural gearboxes play a vital role in facilitating power transmission within various types of farming equipment. These gearboxes are integral components that enable the transfer of rotational power from a tractor’s engine to different agricultural implements and machinery. Here’s how agricultural gearboxes contribute to power transmission:
- Speed Reduction: In many farming operations, the engine of a tractor or other power source operates at a higher speed than is suitable for the optimal functioning of agricultural implements. Agricultural gearboxes provide speed reduction by using a combination of gears with different numbers of teeth. This reduction in speed allows the machinery to operate at the required speed for efficient tasks like tilling, planting, or harvesting.
- Power Multiplication: Some agricultural tasks require a significant amount of torque to operate effectively. Gearboxes can multiply the input torque from the engine to generate higher torque at the output shaft. This is crucial for tasks such as plowing, where substantial force is needed to break up the soil.
- Directional Change: Agricultural gearboxes also allow for changes in the direction of power transmission. For instance, a tractor’s power take-off (PTO) shaft may need to transmit power at a right angle to the tractor’s engine. Gearboxes with bevel gears or other arrangements enable this change in direction, ensuring that power is properly directed to the implement.
- Power Distribution: In certain cases, power needs to be distributed to multiple components or implements. Agricultural gearboxes with multiple output shafts can distribute power to different tasks simultaneously, optimizing efficiency and productivity.
- Attachment Operation: Many agricultural implements, such as plows, seed drills, and rotary mowers, require consistent and controlled power to function effectively. Gearboxes provide the necessary power and control to these attachments, ensuring uniform operation and accurate results.
By facilitating speed reduction, power multiplication, directional changes, power distribution, and attachment operation, agricultural gearboxes contribute significantly to the overall efficiency and productivity of farming equipment. They allow farmers to adapt their machinery to various tasks, optimize power usage, and achieve better results in different agricultural operations.
editor by CX 2023-10-27