Km Series Aluminium Alloy 7.5~300 Ratio 90 Degree Hypoid Gear Motor Vertical Hypoid Reduction Gearbox with Electric Motor
Garment Shops, Manufacturing Plant, Machinery Repair Shops, Food & Beverage Factory
Place of Origin
Hypoid gear reducer
ISO9001 CCC CE
KPM-KPB series helical-hypoid gearboxes are the new-generation product with a compromise of advanced technology both at home and abroad.This product is widely used in textile, foodstuff, beverage,tobacco, logistics industrial fields,etc.
(1) Driven by hypoid gears, which has big ratios.
(2) Large output torque, high efficiency(up to 92%), energy saving and environmental protection.
(3) High quality aluminum alloy housing, light in weight and non-rusting.
(4) Smooth in running and low in noise, and can work long time in dreadful conditions.
(5) Good-looking appearance, durable service life and small volume.
(6) Suitable for all round installation, wide application and easy use.
(7) KPM series can replace NMRV worm gearbox; KPB series can replace CHINAMFG W series worm gearbox;
(8) Modular and multi-structure can meet the demands of various conditions.
(1) Housing: aluminum alloy
(2) Gear wheel: 20CrMnTiH1,carbonize & quencher heat treatment make the hardness of gears surface up to 56-62 HRC, retain carburization layers thickness between 0.3 and 0.5mm after precise grinding.
Packaging & Shipping
|Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Marine, Toy, Agricultural Machinery, Car, Transmission Parts
|Distribution Power, Clutch, Change Drive Torque, Change Drive Direction, Speed Changing, Speed Reduction, Speed Increase
|Hardened Tooth Surface
|Torque Arm Type
Using Agricultural Gearboxes in Specialized Tasks: Tilling and Planting
Agricultural gearboxes are versatile components that play a crucial role in various farming operations, including specialized tasks such as tilling and planting. Here’s how agricultural gearboxes are utilized in these tasks:
- Tilling: Tilling is an essential step in preparing the soil for planting. Agricultural gearboxes are used in tractor-mounted tillers to drive the rotating tines that break up and turn over the soil. The gearbox’s high torque capabilities and power transmission efficiency allow the tiller to work effectively even in tough soil conditions. Adjustable gear ratios in the gearbox enable operators to control the tiller’s speed and penetration depth, optimizing soil preparation.
- Planting: Precision planting requires accurate seed placement and spacing to maximize crop yield. Agricultural gearboxes are integrated into planting equipment to drive mechanisms that distribute seeds evenly at the desired depth. The gearbox’s ability to transmit power with precision ensures consistent seed placement, contributing to uniform germination and plant growth. Some gearboxes in planting equipment also offer variable speed options, allowing farmers to adjust planting rates based on seed types and field conditions.
By enabling efficient power transmission and offering customizable speed and torque settings, agricultural gearboxes enhance the effectiveness of specialized tasks like tilling and planting. Farmers can rely on these gearboxes to achieve optimal soil preparation and planting accuracy, ultimately contributing to higher crop yields.
Handling Varying Torque Demands with Agricultural Gearboxes
Agricultural gearboxes are designed to handle the varying torque demands associated with different tasks in farming operations. The torque requirements can vary based on factors such as the type of task, the soil conditions, the terrain, and the machinery’s speed. Agricultural gearboxes are equipped with features that allow them to adapt to these varying torque demands:
- Gear Ratio Selection: Agricultural gearboxes often come with multiple gear ratios, allowing operators to select the appropriate ratio for the task at hand. Lower gear ratios provide higher torque for tasks that require more force, such as plowing or tilling, while higher gear ratios offer higher speeds for tasks like mowing or transporting.
- Torque Multiplier: Some agricultural gearboxes are designed with torque multipliers that enhance the torque output from the engine to the wheels or implement. These multipliers are engaged when higher torque is needed, helping the machinery handle heavy loads or challenging terrain.
- Adjustable Speeds: Many agricultural gearboxes allow operators to adjust the speed of the machinery to match the torque requirements of the task. This flexibility is essential for tasks that involve both high-torque, low-speed operations and high-speed operations with lower torque needs.
- Power Take-Off (PTO) Options: Agricultural gearboxes often feature power take-off mechanisms that enable the transfer of power from the engine to attached implements. These mechanisms can be designed to provide varying torque outputs to suit different implements, such as rotary tillers, balers, or pumps.
The ability of agricultural gearboxes to handle varying torque demands is crucial for ensuring efficient and effective farming operations. By offering adjustable gear ratios, torque multipliers, and adaptable speeds, these gearboxes empower farmers to optimize their machinery’s performance based on the specific requirements of each task.
Power Transmission in Farming Equipment with Agricultural Gearboxes
Agricultural gearboxes play a vital role in facilitating power transmission within various types of farming equipment. These gearboxes are integral components that enable the transfer of rotational power from a tractor’s engine to different agricultural implements and machinery. Here’s how agricultural gearboxes contribute to power transmission:
- Speed Reduction: In many farming operations, the engine of a tractor or other power source operates at a higher speed than is suitable for the optimal functioning of agricultural implements. Agricultural gearboxes provide speed reduction by using a combination of gears with different numbers of teeth. This reduction in speed allows the machinery to operate at the required speed for efficient tasks like tilling, planting, or harvesting.
- Power Multiplication: Some agricultural tasks require a significant amount of torque to operate effectively. Gearboxes can multiply the input torque from the engine to generate higher torque at the output shaft. This is crucial for tasks such as plowing, where substantial force is needed to break up the soil.
- Directional Change: Agricultural gearboxes also allow for changes in the direction of power transmission. For instance, a tractor’s power take-off (PTO) shaft may need to transmit power at a right angle to the tractor’s engine. Gearboxes with bevel gears or other arrangements enable this change in direction, ensuring that power is properly directed to the implement.
- Power Distribution: In certain cases, power needs to be distributed to multiple components or implements. Agricultural gearboxes with multiple output shafts can distribute power to different tasks simultaneously, optimizing efficiency and productivity.
- Attachment Operation: Many agricultural implements, such as plows, seed drills, and rotary mowers, require consistent and controlled power to function effectively. Gearboxes provide the necessary power and control to these attachments, ensuring uniform operation and accurate results.
By facilitating speed reduction, power multiplication, directional changes, power distribution, and attachment operation, agricultural gearboxes contribute significantly to the overall efficiency and productivity of farming equipment. They allow farmers to adapt their machinery to various tasks, optimize power usage, and achieve better results in different agricultural operations.
editor by CX 2023-10-25
We are a factory specialized in metal parts hardware & metal gearbox geared motor through powder metallurgy process .We services with ODM/OEM gearbox design and development , gearmotors manufacture.
Power sources for industrial machinery include electric motors, hydraulic motors, and engines. A gearbox is a device for transmitting the power generated by these sources (rotational energy) by using gears to reduce speed to generate more power or increase speed to reduce power.
A planetary gear reducer is a reduction (acceleration) mechanism that has a structure in which multiple planetary gears revolve around the sun gear while they rotate on their own axis. Compared with the conventional spur gear mechanism, a larger reduction ratio can be obtained with a smaller number of stages because transmission power is dispersed and transmitted among multiple planetary gears.
Low-Cost, High-Efficiency Planetary Gear Systems
Planetary gearboxes are especially efficient, they are suitable for continuous, intermittent and alternating operation as well as for clockwise and anticlockwise rotation. Their use results in an increased performance of the entire drive train since the choice of the right gearbox allows for a smaller motor and thereby increases the economic efficiency of the entire drive train.
planetary gearbox with optimized helical gearset teeth was developed for highly demanding applications. These gearbox is perfect for applications ranging from basic machinedesign to printing, packaging, and robotics.
The highest dynamics in multiple axis systems
Unrivaled price-performance ratio
Low heat generation at highest speeds
For any mounting position
Lifetime lubrication for maintenance-free operation
Product Name : 32mm planet gearbox with DC brushed motors high torque geared motor / Speed reducer / steel gearbox
Gearbox Type: Planetary
No-load Speed: 3-1,375 rpm
Rated Load Speed: 3-1,280 rpm
No-load Current: 300-325 mA
Rated Load Current: 1,679-1,684 mA
No-load Speed: 4-1,373 rpm
Rated Load Speed: 3-1,125 rpm
No-load Current: 85-110 mA
Rated Load Current: 130-150 mA
No-load Speed: 7-1,636 rpm
Rated Load Speed: 7-1,420 rpm
No-load Current: 70-90 mA
Rated Load Current: 125-130 mA
No-load Speed: 6-1,886 rpm
Rated Load Speed: 5-1,675 rpm
No-load Current: 100-120 mA
Rated Load Current: 295-300 mA
Gear Ratio : 5:1 , 10:1 , 20:1 , 25:1 , 30:1 , 40:1 , 50:1 , 60:1 ,70:1…100:1… optional
Gearbox diameter : 6mm , 8mm , 12mm , 16mm , 22mm , 24mm ,28mm, 32mm ,36mm, 38mm , 42mm ……
12-24V available .
Planetary Gearbox advantages:
- Easy and functional flange, foot, or shaft-mounting design
- High torque transmitted
- Extended range of transmission ratios and output speeds available
monitor,automatic vending machine,automatic cruise control,door lock actuator, retractable rearview mirror, meters, optic axis control device, head light beam level adjuster,printers,conditioning damper actuator,Car tail gate electric putter,tooth brush,vibrator, sanitary ware,coffee machine,Sweeping robot,etc.
Welcome send us drawings for OEM service .
|Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Marine, Toy, Agricultural Machinery, Car
|Hardened Tooth Surface
Case Studies: Successful Implementations of Agricultural Gearboxes
Several case studies highlight the successful integration of agricultural gearboxes in farming machinery:
- Case Study 1: Tractor Versatility
A farm in the Midwest implemented tractors equipped with adjustable gearboxes. The gearboxes allowed the tractors to seamlessly switch between plowing, planting, and harvesting tasks. The ability to customize speed and torque ratios improved efficiency and reduced the need for multiple machines.
- Case Study 2: Orchard Management
An orchard in California utilized specialized gearboxes in its mechanized harvesters. These gearboxes facilitated controlled movement and precise positioning of the harvesters among trees. The adaptability of the gearboxes enabled the harvesters to navigate the orchard’s uneven terrain while minimizing damage to trees and fruit.
- Case Study 3: Precision Planting
A farm in Europe integrated precision planting machinery with gearboxes that offered adjustable gear ratios. This allowed for precise control over seed placement and depth. The gearboxes played a vital role in achieving uniform crop emergence and optimizing seed-to-soil contact.
- Case Study 4: Multi-Tasking Implements
A farming cooperative in Australia utilized multi-tasking implements equipped with versatile gearboxes. These implements could seamlessly switch between tasks such as plowing, harrowing, and fertilizing. The gearboxes’ ability to manage torque and speed ratios ensured optimal performance across various tasks.
- Case Study 5: Soil Conservation
A farm in Africa adopted gearboxes in its soil conservation practices. By attaching specialized implements with adjustable gearboxes to their tractors, the farm effectively controlled soil erosion and improved water infiltration rates. The gearboxes allowed for precise adjustments based on soil type and slope.
These case studies illustrate the impactful role of agricultural gearboxes in enhancing efficiency, versatility, and productivity across a spectrum of farming applications.
Enhancing Efficiency and Productivity in Farming Operations with Agricultural Gearboxes
Agricultural gearboxes play a pivotal role in enhancing efficiency and productivity across various farming operations. Here’s how agricultural gearboxes contribute to improving farming practices:
- Power Transmission: Agricultural gearboxes efficiently transmit power from the tractor’s engine to various implements, enabling them to perform tasks like plowing, planting, and harvesting with optimal power and torque.
- Variable Speed Control: Gearboxes allow farmers to adjust the speed of attached implements, adapting to different soil types, crop conditions, and tasks. This flexibility ensures precision and optimal performance.
- Task Specialization: With the use of different attachments and implements, one tractor equipped with a gearbox can perform a variety of tasks, reducing the need for multiple specialized machines.
- Optimized Torque: Agricultural gearboxes provide the necessary torque to overcome resistance from tough soils, vegetation, and other challenging conditions, ensuring consistent and efficient operations.
- Improved Crop Management: Gearboxes enable precise control over seeding depth, planting spacing, and fertilization, contributing to better crop management and higher yields.
- Reduced Operator Fatigue: Efficient power transmission and controlled operations reduce the physical strain on operators, enabling them to work longer hours without excessive fatigue.
- Conservation of Resources: By allowing accurate distribution of seeds, fertilizers, and other inputs, gearboxes help conserve resources and minimize waste.
- Enhanced Harvesting: Gearboxes facilitate smooth operation of harvesting equipment, such as combines and forage harvesters, resulting in efficient gathering of crops without damage.
- Time and Labor Savings: Agricultural gearboxes speed up tasks like plowing, tilling, and planting, enabling farmers to cover larger areas in less time, which is particularly crucial during planting and harvesting seasons.
- Reliability and Durability: Well-designed gearboxes are built to withstand the rigors of farming environments, reducing downtime due to maintenance or equipment failure.
Incorporating agricultural gearboxes into farming equipment significantly contributes to streamlining operations, reducing manual effort, and optimizing the use of resources. As a result, farmers can achieve higher levels of efficiency, productivity, and overall farm profitability.
Role of Agricultural Gearboxes in Agricultural Machinery
An agricultural gearbox is a specialized type of gearbox used in various agricultural machinery and equipment. It plays a crucial role in the proper functioning of agricultural equipment by transmitting power and torque from the engine to the different components that perform specific tasks in the field.
Agricultural gearboxes are designed to withstand the demanding conditions of agricultural operations, including exposure to dust, dirt, moisture, and heavy loads. They are commonly used in a wide range of agricultural machinery, including tractors, combines, tillers, sprayers, and more.
The primary functions of agricultural gearboxes include:
- Power Transmission: Agricultural gearboxes transmit power from the engine to various components, such as wheels, blades, and belts, enabling them to perform their respective tasks.
- Speed Control: Gearboxes allow operators to control the speed and output torque of agricultural machinery. Different tasks require different speeds and levels of torque, and gearboxes provide the necessary adjustments.
- Direction Change: Many agricultural operations require changing the direction of rotational motion. Gearboxes enable smooth and efficient direction changes without the need for complex mechanical arrangements.
- Adaptation to Tasks: Agricultural gearboxes are equipped with various gears and shafts that can be configured to match the requirements of specific tasks, such as plowing, planting, harvesting, and more.
These gearboxes come in different configurations, such as straight-cut gears, helical gears, and planetary gears, depending on the specific application and requirements. The choice of gearbox type, gear ratio, and design factors contribute to the overall performance, efficiency, and durability of agricultural machinery.
Regular maintenance and lubrication are essential to ensure the longevity and reliable operation of agricultural gearboxes. Proper care and upkeep help prevent premature wear and damage, ensuring that the machinery performs optimally throughout the farming seasons.
editor by CX 2023-09-15
Warranty: 1 year
Relevant Industries: Accommodations, Garment Shops, Developing Material Outlets, Producing Plant, Equipment Repair Retailers, Foodstuff & Beverage Manufacturing facility, Farms, Restaurant, Property Use, Retail, Foodstuff Store, Printing Outlets, Design works , Vitality & Mining, Foodstuff & Beverage Retailers, Marketing Organization, Other
Weight (KG): 30 KG
Personalized assistance: OEM, ODM, OBM
Gearing Arrangement: Worm
Output Torque: 1.8-2430N.M
Input Velocity: 750-1500rpm
Output Pace: fourteen-280rpm
Packaging Specifics: Cartons and strong wood circumstance for sea transporation
|Torque Arm Sort
|Worm Gear box
|Standard Sea Deal
|Synthetic & Mineral
|NAK seal from ZheJiang
What Is a Gearbox?
A gearbox is the mechanical system of an automobile that allows a vehicle to change gear smoothly. This arrangement of gears is highly complex, which helps to provide a smooth gear change. In this article, we will explore some of the different types of gearboxes, including the Epicyclic gearbox, the Coaxial helical gearbox, and the Extruder helical gearing. These are three of the most common types of gearboxes used in automobiles.
Gearboxes help drivers choose the appropriate gear for the conditions. A lower gear produces the least speed, while a higher gear gives the maximum torque. The number of gears used in a gearbox varies to meet different demands on the road and load. Short gearing provides maximum torque, while tall gearing offers higher top speeds. These features combine to improve the driveability of a vehicle. But what is a gearbox?
The gearbox has a slew of components, including the bearings and seals. Among these components is the gearbox, which is subjected to wear and tear due to metal-to-metal contact. As a result, gearboxes require close monitoring. Various tests are used to assess the condition of gears, such as corrosion and wear. Proactive tests emphasize wear, contamination, and oil condition. However, there are also proactive tests, such as the ferrous density test and the AN test, which monitor additive depletion and abnormal wear.
The separating force is a key factor for the design of a gearbox. The primary radial measurement point should be oriented to monitor normal forces. The secondary measurement point should be located in the opposite direction of rotation from the primary radial measurement point. The separating force generated by a helical gear set is called tangential force. The primary and secondary radial measurement points should be positioned so as to provide information about both normal and tangential forces.
Manual gearboxes are often manual. The driver can control the synchromesh by using a selector rod. This rod moves the synchromesh to engage the gear. Reverse gears are not synchromesh because they are used only when the vehicle is at a standstill. In older cars, the first gear often lacked synchromesh due to cost or lack of torque. Drivers could still use first gear with a double-declutch.
Coaxial helical gearbox
The R series rigid tooth flank helical gearbox features high versatility and good combination. They have a wide range of motor power and allow for fine classification of transmission ratios. The R series gearbox has several advantages, including high efficiency, long service life, and low vibration. This series of gearbox can be combined with a wide range of reducers and variators. Its size and high performance makes it an ideal choice for applications that require maximum torque and load transfer.
The main feature of a helical gearbox is that it presents a fixed velocity ratio, even if the center gaps are not perfectly set. This is sometimes referred to as the fundamental rule of gearing. A helical gearbox is similar to paper spur gears in terms of radial pitch, since the shafts in the helical gearbox cross at an angle. The center gap of a helical gearbox is the same for both the left and right-handed counterparts.
The EP Series is another popular model of a Coaxial helical gearbox. This series has high torque and a maximum reduction ratio of 25.6:1. It is an ideal choice for the plastic industry, and CZPT offers an extensive range of models. Their center distance ranges from 112 mm to 450 mm. The EP Series has several models with different center distances. In addition to high torque and efficiency, this gearbox has low noise and vibration, and it is easy to assemble and disassemble.
Another type of Coaxial helical gearboxes is the planetary gearbox. They have a high efficiency and power density. Unlike coaxial helical gearboxes, planetary gearboxes have an axis on the same direction as the output shaft. They are easy to integrate into existing drive trains. In addition, they are compact and easy to integrate with existing drive trains. For servo applications, they are another great choice.
An epicyclic gearbox is a type of automatic gearbox used to drive cars. Its primary advantage is its compact design, and it is more reliable and efficient than manual gearboxes. It is comprised of a sun gear and two planetary gears, encased in a ring gear called the Annulus. This system is useful for drivers who need to shift gears frequently, as they will become tired if the gears are suddenly changed.
An epicyclic gearbox consists of three different types of gears: ring gear, sun gear, and annular ring gear. The ring gear is the outermost gear and has angular-cut teeth on its inner surface. It is used in conjunction with planetary gears to provide high-speed ratios to vehicles. The sun gear also reverses the direction of the output shaft. This helps reduce transmission error.
An epicyclic gearbox uses multiple planets to transfer power between the planets. This type of gearbox is lightweight and features a high power density. This gearbox has several benefits over a standard single-stage parallel axis gearbox, including multiple load paths, unequal load sharing, and phased meshing. Furthermore, epicyclic gearboxes require more complex transmission error optimisation than their counterparts, including more than one stage.
The objective of epicyclic gearbox research is to provide the lowest transmission error possible. The process includes an initial design and detailed specification. The system is defined by its load spectrum and required ratio. Deflections of the elastic mesh are calculated to understand their strength and how much energy the system can handle. Finally, micro-geometric corrections minimize transmission error. These improvements are crucial to the overall efficiency of an epicyclic gearbox.
Extruder helical gearing
The helix in an extruder helical gearing is fixed at an angle, enabling more interaction with the shaft in the same direction as it moves. As a result, the shaft and the bearing are in constant contact for a long period of time. Typically, extruder helical gearing is used in applications where there is low excitement, such as steel, rolling mills, conveyors, and the oil industry. The bevel gear train also plays a role in these applications.
The CZPT AEX extruder drive gear is specifically developed for this specific application. The gears are compact and lightweight and offer exceptional power density and a long service life. These extruder gears are highly reliable, and they can be used in a wide range of applications, including rubber processing, food production, and recycling plants. CZPT offers both standard and custom gearing for your extruder.
Another advantage of helical gearing is its versatility. Since the helical gearing teeth are inclined at a specific angle, they can be adjusted to meet the specific needs of a given application. These gears also have the advantage of eliminating noise and shock from straight teeth. Unlike other gearing types, they are able to achieve a wide range of loads, from small to large. These helical gears are very durable and are the best option for high-load applications.
In addition to this, asymmetric helical gears have increased flexibility, while asymmetrical helical gears have lower flexural stiffness. The ratio of teeth to the shaft has a positive effect on the strength of the gear. Furthermore, asymmetrical helical gears are easier to manufacture. But before you purchase your next extruder gear, make sure you know what you’re getting into.
1 speed gearbox
CZPT Group Components produces the one speed gearbox. It has the potential to make cars more efficient and environmentally friendly. The gear ratio of a car’s drivetrain is crucial for reaching maximum power and speed. Typically, a one-speed gearbox delivers a maximum of 200 hp. But the speed at which a car can reach this power must be high to get the full benefit from the electric motor. So, how can a one-speed gearbox improve the speed and torque of a car?
A one-speed gearbox is a mechanical device used to switch between second and third gears. It can include multiple gear sets, such as a shared middle gear for switching between second and third gears. It can also have an intermediate gear set that represents a switchable gear in both partial transmissions. The invention also includes a mechanism that makes it easier to change gears. The patent claims are detailed below. A typical one-speed gearbox may include two parts.
Generally, a one-speed gearbox will have up to seven forward gears, with each of these corresponding to a different speed. A one-speed gearbox can have five different gear sets and five different gear levels. It can have synchronized gear sets or last-shelf gear sets. In either case, the gears are arranged in a way that maximizes their efficiency. If the gears are placed on opposite sides of a car, the transmission may be a two-speed one.
CZPT Transmission specializes in the production of high-speed gearboxes. The company’s Milltronics HBM110XT gearbox machine is the perfect tool for this job. This machine has a large working table and a heavy-duty load capacity, making it a versatile option for many kinds of applications. There are also a wide variety of CZPT gearboxes for the automotive industry.
editor by czh